E011: Abby Lyall: Big Idea Ventures
Featured Guest Bio
Abby Lyall is Vice President at Big Idea Ventures, focusing on Series A+ stage investments in sustainable food and agriculture. Prior to this role, Abby was Program Director for BIV’s seed stage alt-protein accelerator and the second employee at Quake Capital Partners.
Big Idea Ventures is a global venture firm solving the world’s greatest challenges by backing the world’s best entrepreneurs. Our initial focus is on solving pressing problems in the food and agriculture space. BIV’s investors include Tyson Ventures, Temasek Holdings, and several other global food corporations.
Share and Review the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
1. Click this link
2. Click on "Listen on Apple Podcasts"
3. Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
4. Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
5. Click on ‘Write a Review’
Please subscribe below:
- Twitter: https://rebrand.ly/TrailynVen-Twitter
- GAB - https://rebrand.ly/TrailynGAB
- Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon Music: https://rebrand.ly/FemaleVCLab
Newsletter: https://rebrand.ly/FemaleVCLabOfficial (don't forget to CONFIRM)
Snag Designs for any Shirt Hoodie or Mug
Tip the Content Bartender
Bitcoin wallet: 3NBXHPbY82HLAdhsEzbgxC3GcdonNU81tV
Eth wallet: 0x9a47f2513A657575bfF7EF9cbe40efAEA28EF5F8