E013: Eva Yazhari: Beyond Capital Fund
Featured Guest Bio
Eva is the Co-Founder and CEO of Beyond Capital Fund. Eva has 16 years of experience in investing for social impact. She was previously a Vice President at EnTrust Capital Inc., an asset management firm where she specialized in due diligence and portfolio construction. Eva is also an angel investor, the founder of The Conscious Investor, and co-host of The Beyond Capital Podcast. Eva graduated from Barnard College, Columbia University with a degree in Mathematics and currently lives in Dallas with her husband, and their two young children.
Beyond Capital is an impact investment fund that invests in seed-stage, for-profit social enterprises serving impoverished communities throughout India and East Africa.
- In addition to investment capital, we provide probono (“Beyond Capital”) resources to social enterprises as a crucial part of our early stage investment strategy.
- Because we are structured as a non-profit, we can reinvest the returns from our investments for perpetual impact.
- To-date, we have achieved a fund IRR of ~27%
Share and Review the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
1. Click this link
2. Click on "Listen on Apple Podcasts"
3. Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
4. Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
5. Click on ‘Write a Review’
Please subscribe below:
- Twitter: https://rebrand.ly/TrailynVen-Twitter
- GAB - https://rebrand.ly/TrailynGAB
- Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon Music: https://rebrand.ly/FemaleVCLab
Newsletter: https://rebrand.ly/FemaleVCLabOfficial (don't forget to CONFIRM)